DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that the Global Chart Grid can provide you with an insightful overview of a song's worldwide presence with a few clicks?
1. When logged in, locate the column on the left side of the page.
2. Click the second option from the top; the tab is labeled "Global Chart Grid".
3. When prompted, enter an artist and/or song name in the respective blank fields. If finished, click the magnifying glass icon next to the title field.
4. The site should provide you with at least one option, depending on the information you have entered in the previous step. When you've located the correct artist/title combination, click "Select The Title" at the bottom of the entry, followed by the "Submit" button in the middle of the page.
5. The page will reload with information from iTunes, Shazam and Spotify from several dozen countries, along with peak dates that are exclusive to the “Peak” columns. Should you want to set an alert on the song you’re viewing, click the blue Add Peak Alert button (a “+” sign) on the page and adjust your settings accordingly on the next page. This title will be added to your customized alerts, located under the “Alerts” tab. (See step one for the correct column.)
For more "Did You Know" tips, stay tuned to future editions of the Newsletter and the Blog section update to make the most of Whale Report!