DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that when you set a debut or peak alert on a song, or series of songs, that all your selections are stored in one place? Get familiar with this area of the site with just a few clicks.
1. When logged in, locate the column on the left side of the page.
2. Click the fourth option from the top; the tab is labeled "Alerts".
3. In the new drop-down menu, select the “My Alerts” option.
4. The site will provide you with a list with every alert that you’ve saved, along with the settings you’ve previously selected regarding chart options, genre specificity, territory choices and data regions. To edit any or all of these options, click on a respective song title, which will reveal a pop-up window to customize the alert.
5. To add an alert, locate the blue “Add Peak Alert” and green “Add Debut Alert” buttons toward the top of the page, then follow the instructions. To delete an alert, click the red icon resembling a trash can following the “Data” category, then press “OK” in the subsequent window.
For more "Did You Know" tips, stay tuned to future editions of the Newsletter and the Blog section update to make the most of Whale Report!