DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that Spotify playlist information on your favorite songs and artists, including current positions and debut dates across lists of all genres, is available to track on Whale Report? Find the information you’re looking for with just a few clicks.
1. When logged in, locate the “Search By” bar at the top of the page.
2. With your mouse, highlight the “Playlists” tab.
3. Enter an artist name or song title in the blank field below, then highlight your selection from the drop-down menu provided.
4. If you entered an artist name, the updated page will include entries highlighted by song title, including playlist counts and total collective followers to those lists. Click any of the “Playlist positions” buttons to reveal further statistics, which will be automatically ranked by the position of the song on a respective list. (This can be adjusted by clicking any of the column categories on the lighter blue strip above.) If you entered a song title, the updated page will include only that entry. Follow the same subsequent steps.
5. For a further look at additional Spotify data, return to the column at left on the home page and select either the “Spotify Playlists” or “Spotify Debuts” tab. Then, follow the instructions accordingly.
For more "Did You Know" tips, stay tuned to future editions of the Newsletter and the Blog section update to make the most of Whale Report!