DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that you can customize your Dashboard to display information from chart and media services like Amazon, Billboard and BuzzAngle? Get a better picture of how your favorite releases are performing with just a few clicks.
1. When logged in, locate the column on the left side of the page.
2. Next to your avatar and underneath your display name, click the Profile drop-down menu and select “My Settings”.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the section labeled “Customized Dashboard”.
4. Each of the three columns, with ten options in each, can be customized to your liking. To enable a chart to be displayed on your Dashboard, click the gray square to the left of any option, which will change to a blue and white check mark. To disable any chart from your feed, click the check mark and it will return to gray. When your decisions are finalized, click either of the blue “Save” buttons.
5. Return to the column on the left side of the page and click “Dashboard”. With your settings saved, this section will reflect any changes you made during the previous step. To make any further changes, follow steps 2-4 before returning to the Dashboard.
For more "Did You Know" tips, stay tuned to future editions of the Newsletter and the Blog section update to make the most of Whale Report!