DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that Trend Graphs are available in Whale Report’s system to view how your favorite albums and songs have performed in the last 15 days? Find the information you’re looking for with just a few clicks.
1. When logged in, locate the “Search By” bar at the top of the page.
2. With your mouse, highlight your option of choice (Artist, Album or Song) and enter the necessary information in the open field below until you locate your intended search.
3. A set of songs and albums will be displayed below. Once you find your release of choice, move your mouse to the entry and find the two icons that resemble bulleted lists, labeled “Song Chart Positions” (left) and “Artist Chart Positions” (right) when highlighted. Click either one.
4. On the next screen, highlight the blank section just before the “Territory” column. Three icons will now be displayed. Click the one at left, which is represented by an image of three horizontal lines. A drop-down menu will then appear; scroll down and click “Trend Graph”. (This is the second option from the bottom.)
5. A new pop-up window will appear with a black and blue-colored graph, with chart positions displayed vertically and the duration of time displayed horizontally. To exit the window, click the “x” on the top right.
6. To repeat this function with a different song or album by the same artist, the title may be present on the same page if charting somewhere; if it is a catalog release, locate the “Include Titles Currently Not Charting” option at the top left of the page and click it to reveal a check mark. To repeat this function with a different song or album by a different artist, return to step two.
For more "Did You Know" tips, stay tuned to future editions of the Newsletter and the Blog section update to make the most of Whale Report!